Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involves in Oracle Agile PLM Software Development.
- Full-stack developer, Backend API development using Microservices, and writing frontend pages using Sencha and Angular Frameworks.
- Involves in implementation of URL PX, Custom Action, and Events.
- Involves in the Implementation of Production issues.
- Working on Support Release Implementation and Documentation.
- Implement Deployment Scripts for all the Releases.
- Implementation of Agile Product Collaboration and Product Portfolio Management.
- Design and development of prototypes, demos, and final solutions for the above activities.
- Analyze and prepare estimates and schedules; Prioritize requirements for the Quarterly releases; Used SharePoint to track the progress.
- Translate Business Process best practices into compliant system requirements.
- Communicate to technical and business partners regarding risks and potential controls to mitigate risks.
- Lead or participate in systems project identification and feasibility, design, configuration, testing, and implementation phases of projects. Effectively apply software development methodology and enforce standards while maintaining change control procedures and documentation.
- Work closely with the business and IT technical staff to meet expected customer service levels.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer, for cross-training purposes, to other members of the IT application team.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in Oracle Agile PLM Solution architecture design.
- At least 5 years of experience in Oracle Agile PLM design, analysis, business blueprint, configuration, realization, go-live, testing, pre, and post-production support, and knowledge transfer for multiple full lifecycle implementations.
- Should have exposure to IPC Process (Incident, Problem & Change Management), Root Cause Analysis, Technical aptitude and ability to learn new systems and information quickly.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills. Ability to express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the business, experience in training end users.
- Experience in FDA-regulated industry and strong understanding of GxP and SOX requirements with a strong understanding of business processes in the life cycle/pharmaceutical industry
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.