Java Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with Business and technology teams to analyze complex systems requirements and transforming requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Participate in workflow design and analyze existing production and implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities..
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects. Assist in maintaining operational queue and backlogs.
- Develop extensible code that can scale up horizontally across the systems.
- Develop web-based java applications using Java frameworks such as Spring (RESTFUL, JDBC, Batch), Apache Camel, Core Java.
- Develop Search functionality using ELASTIC Search.
- Building ad hoc SQL scripts/reports, stored procedures, and functions for more complex user requests to store in Oracle Database.
- Work with code repositories such as Git, bitbucket for version controlling development artifacts.
- Involve in Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology and TDD Test Driven
- Analyze system performance bottlenecks and take corrective action to ensure faster response time.
- Integrate developed code with Jenkins pipeline.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
Spring, JDBC, Mybatis, J2SE 8 (Core Java), Apache Camel, Oracle 10g/11g, Git, Bitbucket, IBM Websphere, eclipse, Junit, log4j, Elastic Search.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.