Senior Software Developer
Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing the development in agile methodology in compliance with the business and data model of the project.
- Scripting the application codes with the help of design patterns and principles using data structures and algorithms, constructing detailed documentation for scripted code and documenting proof of concept in the source repository along with the source code.
- Scripting application client using ReactJS for desktop application and ReactJS integrated with Ionic framework for mobile application.
- Develop relational and non-relational databases and its programs and procedures necessary to integrate it with the application.
- Tests the application to determine its operational reliability, Identifying and resolving bugs in application code using unit tests with Junit and Nunit.
- Implement UI testing using frameworks and test and debug it for web and mobile devices.
- Providing System Administration and Server implementation services for application development using Windows/Linux which includes Integration, Release, Deployment and Application Monitoring.
- Develop automated test scripts and testing the product in a local and production environment.
- Implementing a cloud environment to achieve DevOps in agile methodology using cloud services such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Utilizing Configuration Management tools such as Jenkins to achieve Continuation Integration and Deployment with automated java scripts files.
- Using Spring Boot application for processing retrieved data and use of Spring Cloud streams for managing email notifications.
- Developing restful webservices to capture the JSON data and utilizing it for UI views or other restful web service.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements with analysts, designers and making recommendations on areas of process improvement and providing optimal efficient solutions.
- 8+ years of Professional IT/Software Development experience.
- Development/customization experience with Java, C#, ReactJS, SQL, Spring Ecosystem, Hibernate, Web Services/RESTful Services.
- Experience in Vendor Client Information System and the backend data structures.
- Strong Object-Oriented development background or knowledge.
- 6+ years of Java/C# and back end development (Mandatory).
- 5+ years of SQL, MySQL, Redis.
- Spring Framework, Spring cloud streams.
- SOA / Web services development, Microservice Development.
- Experience with JSON and XML.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
- Exposure and understanding of web servers like Tomcat, Apache, IIS or similar
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment using agile methodologies
- Takes ownership and pride in delivering a product that works as promised.
- Exposure with version control using Git.
- Experience with issue/change management software (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with build & deployment tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101