React JS Developer
React JS Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as React JS expert and guide the rest of the team to follow best practices for React development.
- Rewrite complex WLF UI using latest React version and WFRIA 3.x components.
- Ensure best practices and design patterns are followed. And the new UI meets Security, Performance and Accessibility standards.
- Perform unit and integration testing on the developed UI using latest testing framework libraries and technologies (jest, react-testing-library, selenium)
- Implement Deployment Automation which includes testing, security scans, and automated build and deployments.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Expert knowledge of React JS 15 or higher
- Hands on experience in HTML5, CSS. Experience in SASS is preferred.
- Hands on experience with .NET and jQuery.
- A fundamental knowledge of how to consume REST/JSON based services.
- Familiar with NPM, Artifactory, Jenkins
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost-effective opportunities for change.
- General understanding of MV+ frameworks.
- Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-driven to complete the tasks and show ownership towards the application.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Front end development of Web applications.
- Minimum 2 years of writing unit and integration testing using libraries like Jest, Enzyme, React-testing-library.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HTML5, CSS. Experience in SASS is preferred.
- Experience in build and deployment automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101