Salesforce Solution Architect
Salesforce Solution Architect with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer information systems, relevant engineering (Computer or Software), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage a strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) capabilities and limitations to clearly communicate those to customer.
- Perform analysis of complex business information including business and technical requirements, process models, user stories, and process gaps.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets business requirements.
- Advise clients on industry and Salesforce best practices.
- Building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ Prototypes in Salesforce.
- Experience across Salesforce CPQ configurations, including but not limited to Product configurations, Features, Options, Option Constraints, Contracted Pricing, Price and Product Rules, Price and Product lookups, Amendments and Renewal considerations, QCP scripts, External Pricing Engines.
- Develop solutions for Sales and Service implementations of Salesforce.
- Highly skilled in Salesforce development using VSCode, Lightning App builder, validations, object relationship mappings and extending applications using custom objects.
- Coordinating with business clients, supporting the application and implementing the process as per specifications provided. Answering the technical queries, driving the team and initiatives like – preparing the process, meeting drives metric collection and analysis, etc
- Ensure project deliverables meet Industry standards and are developed using best practices.
- Experience integrating various 3rd party tools with Salesforce such as DocuSign, Marketo, FinancialForce etc.
Skills / Knowledge required for the position:
- Extensive experience in developing Salesforce Application using advanced technologies such as Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Flows.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification utilizing multiple clouds.
- Ability to recommend standard methodology Salesforce solutions based on business needs and objectives.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in enterprise solution engineering.
- Ability to lead and communicate with a wide variety of team members and client roles.
- Experience creating road maps and architectural reference diagrams.
- Sound ability to provide level of effort estimates and coordinate prioritization efforts of Solution Architects and Integration Architects.
- Competence in sophisticated Apex programming.
- Experience with web, database, object-oriented software technologies, SDLC methodologies and Salesforce.com or Force.com.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment with multi-functional teams.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud.
- Experience with Advanced Apex, VisualForce.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101