Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop REST services using Java 8 and protect Restful APIs using OAuth 2.0. Implement Auth and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations.
- Work with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Deploy Docker containers to break up monolithic apps into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Implement Web SSO (single sign-on) using SAML 2 and WebLogic with a customized authentication provider to access an authentication Web Service.
- Develop single page application (SPA) using Angular, Node.JS and Docker and Built Spring-based Java services to support Enterprise Web applications.
- Work on Angular framework using Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Design, develop and enhance Web-based Java applications in an SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) platform under Agile Environment using Java, J2EE, RESTful Web Services, Portlets, Java Server Pages, JSF/Struts, Hibernate, JPA, JSON, XML, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal Server and Oracle Databases to perform work tasks on Spring framework.
- Validate the input requests and encode the output responses to/from the service Using OWASP ESAPI.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- React.js, Java, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, Jest, Mockito, JUnit, AWS, MongoDB.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.