Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing business requirement documents and functional documents specification documents mapping the business requirement to programs/applications.
- Preparing logical diagrams charts to assist in problem analysis and submit recommendations for solutions.
- Confirming program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Converting project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for programming into computer language.
- Implementing projects with Agile, Scrum methodologies in application development and participating in sprints and stand-up day today activities.
- Working with team in design, development, data modelling and implementations of web-based applications using J2EE (Java EE) / Microsoft DotNet Core, Windows based application and Building client rich user interface front-end using React / Angular based applications.
- Working in functional aspects of Client / Server and Web applications at multiple levels of the SDLC, Agile methods.
- Working in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Building analytical use cases using various Business Intelligence (BI) tools viz., Tableau, QlikView and SSIS.
Work experience / Skills required for the position:
- Having very strong knowledge in working with Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, Microsoft, Spring MVC, SpringBoot Microservices application etc.
- Extensive Data analysis experience with Agile, Waterfall Methodologies and Scrum Project Management, Program Management, Software Development Life Cycle phases from Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, and Data Migration from legacy systems to NOSQL and RDBMS Applications.
- Extensive experience in performing various roles as Data Architect, Modeler, Developer, and Data Analyst, Agile Project Manager, Product Manager, Program Manager and Technical Team Lead. Must have managed multiple projects with Data Profiling, Cleaning, Defining, and designing Anchor Modeling, Focal Point Data models.
- Experience in Co-ordinating with RDBMS, Web Services, AWS, S3, EC2, Dynamo DB, SOA, REST API, Implementing Single Sign on Architecture.
- Worked extensively with Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Extensively involved with Application Development, Middleware, Servers, Storage analysis, Database management, Technical and functional Operations of the Business at Enterprise Level.
- Hands on experience and strong proficiency with either Scala, Python, Java, or C#.
- Cloud technologies experience/knowledge is a plus (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Enable Continuous Integration Continue Deployment pipeline covers lifecycle management needs for enterprise use cases (like covering APIs deployed in the legacy API Management environment).
- Design and develop Data and information security policies, using custom integration with IAM Systems (like Okta AD, Azure AD, PingID).
- Build integration with Single Page Apps, Third Party Systems using OAuth2, SSO, OpenID Connect, JWT.
Technologies / Environment involved:
- Java – Core Java, J2EE, Java 1.8, Spring, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Spring Hibernate, Spring (JPA, Data, Data REST), Microservices.
- Microsoft - C# .Net, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Core, RESTful API, Web Services.
- Cloud Computing – AWS, Knowledge on Kubernetes.
- UI Framework– Spring MVC, ReactJS, Angular 8, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, Web API, RESTful API, jQuery, Web Services.
- Database - SQL, Oracle 8i.
- Software Engineering Practices: JUnit, Rhino Mocks, Atlassian JIRA, Stash, Splunk.
- Automation Tools: Fitnesse, build end to end Fitnesse tool for Automated Test-Driven development.
- Dev Ops: GitHub, uDeploy, Jenkins for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, Stash, Autosys Jobs, Maven.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.