SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and customize different modules of SAP System to support Vehicle, Engines & Parts manufacturing for TOYOTA.
- Writing of Functional Specifications for customized solutions based on the details gathered from the end users for the purpose of ABAP developments.
- Build and customize different modules of SAP like Financial Accounting (FI) including General Ledger (GL), New GL, Asset Accounting (AA), Bank Accounting (BA), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), FSCM – Cash Management, FSCM – Credit Management, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting and COPA.
- Configuration of Automatic Payment Run (APP), Lockbox configuration, Electronic Bank Statement (EBS).
- Lockbox Processing, electronic funds transfer and Bank statement processing, Exchange Rates.
- Integrated Asset Accounting (FI-AA & AM) structured and valuated Fixed Assets, new Acquisitions, Alteration, Depreciation postings, Year-End closing and Fiscal Year Change.
- Configuring of Asset Accounting, Structuring Fixed Asset design, integration with the GL, defining asset classes, depreciation areas, Configure (Base, Balance and Multilevel) depreciation methods.
- Handling of SAP Tickets related to GL, Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to Cash (OTC) Cycle and Product Costing (COPC).
- Functional specification for Customized Reports and LSMW for conversion and transfer of master and transactional data from legacy to SAP system.
- Working in the area of Controlling modules, Cost Element Accounting (CEA), Cost Center Accounting CO-CCA and Profit Center Accounting CO-PCA, Internal Orders (IO), Profitability Analysis CO-PA, Product costing CO-PC, WIP, WBS element, Recurring entries.
- Design and Configure CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) reporting, forms, derivation rules and structures, product and customer hierarchy, PA settlement, realignments, and integration issues with Sales & Distribution.
- Integration of FI with SD (Sales & Distribution), MM (Materials Management) in Procure-To-Pay (PTP) and Order-To-Cash (OTC) Cycle.
- Configuration of Tax on Sales and Purchases, Withholding Tax, Tax Jurisdiction Codes, Tax Procedures, Cross Company Code Configuration. Integration with Tax Software like Vertex/Sabrix Tax Engine.
- Creation & Maintenance of Business Partner Customer, Vendor Master Data along with Groups, Payment Terms, Reporting, Dunning, Down Payment, Discount, Over and Under Payment.
- Configure settings for outbound and inbound IDocs, Reprocess the failed IDocs after the error has been fixed, blocking of the ID docs, Archiving IDocs.
- Implementation & supporting various interfaces like VEGA, Warranties, Concur, IBIS, Contract Management system.
- Implementation of Paper Less Vendor Invoicing (Automation of MIRO Vendor Invoice Postings) and supported GLOBO workflow approval process for Vendor Invoice.
- Configure Report Writer/ Report Painter, SAP queries.
- Strong Functional Knowledge and configuration of Material Ledger & Transfer Pricing concepts.
- Unit Testing, System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Expertise in SAP FI-AR, FI-AP, FI–AA, FI-GL, FI-CO, FI-CCA, FI-COPA, FSCM-Cash Management, FSCM – Credit Management, Bank Communication Management, Consolidations, FI-PS, FI-MM & FI-SD integrations.
- LSMW & Project cockpit for the purpose of migrations.
- SAP ECC 6.0.
- SAP S4 HANA 1610, 1710 & 1809 versions of SAP.
- SAP R/3 4.7, SAP ECC 6.0, FICO Configuration GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Accounting (CO-CCA), COPA, Profit Center Accounting.
- SAP Front-End Applications.
- SAP FIORI application.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.