J2EE Programmer/ Java Developer
J2EE Programmer/ Java Developer with Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, relevant engineering (Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Design, Develop and Deploy custom receivers using JMS API for sending and receiving Order and Inventory information from source IBM MQ queues.
- Configured scheduled programs in IpSwitch to move the files between Oracle EBS server to the FTP server.
- Develop Scalable REST services using micro service architecture, with Spring, Apache CXF based services interacting through a combination of REST and Messaging.
- Design and develop Warehouse Receiving application using Spring Boot.
- Tune Java web applications using tools Jprofiler, VisualVM.
- Working with Apache POI to extract data in the excel and OPCPackage, XSSFReader to import the data from excel which are in a predefined format.
- Record coding and design activities necessary for software installation, maintain and operation
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to less experienced programmer analysts in resolving design problems.
- Develop technical specifications to guide development effort of other programmers.
- Execute project delivery in accordance with department standards.
- Work on JIRA for logging User stories progress, bug reporting and time taken to complete tasks.
- Work in Agile environment to complete user stories in a given sprint.
- Attend daily Scrum, Sprint planning, Backlog grooming and retrospective meetings.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies like agile, Waterfall model.
- Atleast 4 years Design experience using Object Orient design concepts, design patterns, J2EE design patterns and UML modeling.
- Atleast 3 years of experience on writing Business/ System Use cases and project management principles.
- Must be expert in developing Web Applications using Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with middle ware servers WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience with IDE and design tool Visio, Eclipse, JDeveloper, JBuilder
- Expert in working with SVN, CVS and Clear case, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server 2000.
- Flexible, self-reliance, tendency of taking Initiation, Innovative & creative.
- Strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills.
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities. And capacity planning.
- Experience in planning, resource management, allocation or distribution of work, reporting, mentoring and tracking.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.