Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Create and maintain an Integrated Project Plan: Develop, and continually update, detailed project plans. Develop work breakdown structures based on the project objectives and scope. Ensure the implementation methodology is adhered to
- · Ensure proactive communication between stakeholders, internal customers, and development team. Must be able to manage a project and communicate deadlines.
- · Gain commitment on projects, tasks, and schedules from in-house and outsourced development teams. Commitment to continuous business and process improvements.
- · Work closely with executives, peers, and planning team to organize work, project scoping, planning, estimates, planning sprints and delivering technical programs in agile delivery model.
- · Assist conducting business blueprint meetings with business and cross functional teams for understanding client’s business requirements for the Cloud, Cyber security, ERP projects & the enhancements in Finance & Controlling, Banking & Payments.
- · Provide solutions and preparing design, configuration, develop specification documents for various ERP and Non-ERP tools SAP ALE/IDOC, BADI/BAPIs, Azure PaaS, IaaS, Azure Devops to programmers.
- · Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas of planning and project management.
- · Some previous experience working on large scale, multiple team projects, Lead project management and execution of technical and business staff on delivering internal tools and processes to support the achievement of overall business goals.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.