Project Manager II
Project Manager II with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Management, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with key business stakeholders (Medical Affairs, Legal, OEC, External agencies, Technology) to define omnichannel strategy (digital) for Abbvie Medical Affairs leading to tactical projects needing technology implementation
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert working with brand teams regarding development, implementation, and expiration of Digital assets.
- Understand and enforce standards and guidelines on the creation and use of Digital Promotional Assets.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot issues with business-critical applications like iRep / Veeva CRM used to record interaction with Healthcare provider & Healthcare organizations.
- Coordinate & negotiate timelines with Medical Regulatory & Legal (MRL) stakeholders and external agencies on the delivery of Digital Promotional Assets.
- Coordinate the testing, validation, and approval of Digital Promotional Assets with cross functional teams.
- Working knowledge of the Promotional Materials Review process for the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Work with practice area leads (Legal, OEC, Agencies, Technology, Analytics etc) to obtain detailed project baseline, build assumptions, identify dependencies and risk for project deployment and its impact to cost, scope and timing for implementation.
- Lead multiple digital projects simultaneously across several business teams to implement initiatives hosted on varied technologies like Salesforce CRM, AEM CMS, QlikView and more.
- Use task delegation/ ticket assignment system like Service-Now to assign development tasks & report incidents per release cycle.
- Prototyping & implementing proof of concept for new ideas, features and interface between applications.
- Manage scope, resources and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for projects. Assigns tasks to cross functional team members to deliver best user experience on systems.
- Monitor project activities, milestones, timelines and deliverable throughout the project delivery.
- Collaborate with development teams and work on Web Content Management application like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Provides regular project updates and status to cross functional project teams.
- Works closely with cross functional teams to ensure a quality user experience is delivered thru the projects and ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
- Act as a point of authority and/or source of knowledge for the team or organization & provide technical direction to the team.
- Involved in Release planning, performed functional testing, UAT & end to end testing of business critical digital product catalogues.
- Work with cross functional teams and act as SME to resolve any issues affecting project to deliver the project in time and meet expectations.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Working knowledge of project management, requirements gathering & project documentation.
- Work experience with Veeva Promomats, Salesforce and Veeva.
- Work experience with SmartSheet.
- Expert knowledge of Project Management and all phases of project implementation.
- Expert knowledge in creating Gantt charts, project plans and cost schedules.
- Expert in creation of Project Plan and various release documents.
- Expert in usage of various collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Sharepoint, SmartSheet & Kiteworks.
- Work Experience with digital promotional assets.
- Self-directed and Self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost-effective opportunities for change.
- General understanding of Omni/ multi-channel technology rollout.
- Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101