Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop components in multiple languages and analyze business and product requirements and contribute to the overall use-case.
- Participate in requirement, design and analysis reviews, provide input to the architecture recommendations.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with Users and studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and services issues.
- Developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
- Maintaining the codebase with code versioning tool Git.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where resourcefulness, determination, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Following Scrum/Agile development methodology standards.
- Working with Agile process tool Jira and Application management tool ALM.
- Involves in designing, developing and execution of entire SDLS Process including documentation of Project Plans, Requirements, Functional Requirement Document, Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts for Web and Mobile applications.
- Analyze business needs and create user acceptance tests and the appropriate documentation.
- Create, maintain and run automation tests with tools Selenium WebDriver with Java or Perfect with Java on Mobile and Desktop platforms.
- Test various financial application manually or/and use automation testing tools carrying out the Integration, Regression, System testing and Ad-Hoc testing.
- Verify and ensure overall application works as in compliance with existing laws, regulations and Guidelines.
Work experience required for the position:
- 3+ years’ experience working with OOO programming languages such as Java, C#, Ruby, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with relational database concepts, SQL, and procedural languages; object-oriented design; Enterprise, distributed computing and WEB-based computing methods; and design patterns.
- Must be well-versed with the concepts of SOAP and REST services as well as both XML and JSON message formats.
- Proficient in writing automated test scripts to verify data structures, data formats and data values.
- Proficient in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines using Jenkins/Circle CI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses.
- Work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with various testing methodologies and strategies: Test Driven Development (TDD) implemented with JUnit, Mock objects, Stubs, Test suites, Test harness web and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) implemented Gherkin, Cucumber.
- Experience working in Amazon Web Services cloud is a plus.
- Experience working with the agile team tools (Version One, JIRA, Rally).
- Experience working with Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ IDE and Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with various test automation tools: Selenium, Web Driver, Silk Test, QTP, Test Complete.
- Experience creating and execution of load test scripts using an industry tool (Load Runner, JMeter, etc.).
- Experience with Protractor, automation of tests within AngularJS applications.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize and handle multiple priorities without compromising on quality.
Java, SOAP/REST Web Services, SQL Server, Oracle, CI/CD, Jenkins, JIRA, Rally, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, Gherkin, Selenium, TDD/BDD, Cucumber, Junit, JMeter, Angular, Postman, Git, Cloud.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101