IT Engineer IV
IT Engineer IV with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Installation and configuration of large scale ETL and Enterprise Data Integration service (DIS) applications like Informatica, Abinitio, Talend etc.
- Design and building code for supporting consumers in Informatica Power Center, Power exchange (PWX), CDC (Change data Capture), Data Quality (DQ), Master Data Management (MDM), Oracle, Netezza and Informatica Data Replication (IDR).
- Extensively using Amazon web services (AWS) cloud services to host Informatica, Abinitio, Talend, AWS Glue product suites.
- Installing Informatica Product Suite on AWS EC2 (linux), EFS, EBS, S3 for file storage.
- ETL Platform process Automation using Python, Perl and UNIX shell scripting.
- Data Integration Services platform engineering and support, detail oriented and possess issue-solving etc.
- Root Cause analysis for ETL job failures Data issues raised by business etc.
- Exclusively Supporting and Engineering Informatica (10.2.0 HF1/10.4.0) platform including enterprise wide around 120 applications.
- Responsible for Informatica platform engineering and product level patches, EBFs and version upgrades etc by coordinating with Informatica GCS teams.
- Support Data Quality (DQ) platform services and provide design assistance for application teams.
- Design and configure the newly on boarding applications and setup users, groups and security for application-level authentication for all platforms.
- Based on the issues occurred at platform level, work with Informatica GCS teams and get any Emergency Bug Fix (EBFs) and apply across all the platforms.
- Work with Master Data Management (MDM) application teams on their monthly Data refresh from PROD to lower environments to ensure their environments are in sync with Production Data for their Data profiling and Analysis.
- Scheduling and Monitoring daily Informatica Domain, Repository, Model Repository backups.
- ETL code migration across all environments from DEV to PROD as per Release cycles.
- Support and engineering Abinitio and Talend platforms including assisting users for their regular activities and if any issues etc.
- Provide product level internal trainings at Enterprise level for Informatica suite of products and provide support for their hands on experience.
- Strong ability to understand, document and communicate technical architectures, best practices, toolsets and solutions.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time based on requirements.
- Provide consulting services to internal customers and stakeholders.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Informatica Suite: Informatica Power Center, Data Quality (IDQ), Master Data Management (MDM), Power Exchange CDC (PWX), Informatica Data Replicator (IDR) and Data Validation (DVO) etc.
- DIS Tools: Abinitio complete package, Talend package.
- Scripting Languages: Shell scripting, Python, Perl
- Database: Oracle, Netezza, SQL, PL/SQL
- Reporting Tools: Tableau
- Cloud Technologies: Informatica Could, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Agile model, Rally, Scrum, Software Testing.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.