Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Confer with Business Manager, System Analysts, Software Engineers/Developer, Programmers and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Execute client-side and server-side coding including performance optimization.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Develop, design, or create new applications and perform code reviews.
- Brainstorm with peer Engineers to design the architecture of client applications.
- Create documents/diagrams explaining the architecture of the application. Write technical documentation.
- Create a common component library with custom styles to be used across Client applications.
- Write unit tests and end-to-end tests along with developing UI modules/features.
- Use DevOps practices to automate continuous integration and delivery.
- Configure Error monitoring tools with the client application.Continuously monitor and release fixes to the Production environment.
- Implement and release new Enhancements and Change requests.
- Use latest tools and cutting-edge technologies in the market to build the application. and maintain them to current versions.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.