SAP APO Consultant
SAP APO Consultant with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining of the existing application. Also be responsible for gathering the requirements, analyzing the functional specification, enhancement, development, testing and implementation of the code in the existing system.
- Providing design solution to maintain and increase organization and accuracy of data to be maintained in the analytics system and support key market changes in payer requirements and consumer expectations.
- Working with SAP APO, SAP ERP and SAP BW systems including implementation and migration, project management, partnering with end users to analyze complex problems and implement technical solutions.
- Performing system and business workflow analysis, design and guide with her expertise knowledge of full SDLC (analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and support) of the SAP APO, SAP ERP and SAP BW systems and various modules. To analyze and document future state operation specifications and application functionality.
- Defining, documenting/communicating, and prioritizing business requirements, to configure, build and install applications, to develop and execute business/system test plan, test conditions and test cases.
- Preparing Configuration document to business users and support teams. Solve issues related to connections between the source system and target system.
- Enhancing BOP filter with new field catalogs like Order Number (OLTP), Production Planner, Order Number + Line Item Concatenation, Opportunistic Direct shipment capabilities.
- GATP-Product Availability, Product Allocation GATP-Backorder Processing.
- Enhancing to identify and capture Duplicate Purchase Orders for Direct shipment process.
- Working on Launch date and street date scenarios.
- Configuring of integration with GATP ATO, CTO, BTO processes & Opportunistic Direct shipment capabilities.
- Collaboration between teams such as technical architects and cross teams such as Procure-to-Pay, Financial, GATP or Forecasting.
- Maintaining and modifying GATP in order fulfillment including services, interfaces, enhancements including BADIs and conversions.
- Responsible for configuration for Rule based ATP check Location substitution.
- Working on minimum order touches in BOP across all on hand and Inbound PO’s.
- Working on testing of Backorder processing, Product allocations and Rule based ATP check.
- Performing detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.
- Identifying, interpreting, validating and documenting customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Mapping client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy client’s needs.
- Designing, customizing, configuring and testing of PP.
Work experience / Skills required for the position:
- Experience in understand and analyze the functional and system requirements.
- Application design, deployment, and future enhancements within SAP APO.
- SAP ECC Demand Management (DM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Master Data Management (MDM) and Production planning (PP) to configure and implement ECC 5.0.
- Responsible for SAP APO DP, PPDS, interface design and conduct system configurations.
- End-to-end demand planning, system design for S&OP, collaborative forecast, statistical models and release to supply planning.
- Functional and Technical Requirements
- Demonstrated strong DP configuration and technical skills including history data mapping, APO BW design, Statistical models analysis and selection (best fit vs. specific models), Macro development, Proportion factors, Demand aggregation and disaggregation, Final demand release to SNP and Reporting.
- Assist in gap analysis of process and functionality gaps and implement solution (DP and/or BI).
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and transaction data to support APO DP solution.
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting skills to be able to identify and fix bugs that arise in unit test, system integration test, user acceptance test.
- Demonstrated ability to set up APO CIF and troubleshoot CIF issues.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong experience in debugging, bug fixing and validations of end-to-end systems.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external systems to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of PP.
- Identify gaps, issues, and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- Global Implementation and Roll out project.
SAP ECC system, SAP SCM Advanced planning & Optimizer, Modules Sales Distribution, Production Planning, Material Management, Demand Planning, Core Interface, Production planning & Detail scheduling, Global Availability to Promise. ALMQC, JIRA, CAAP’s, Power BI, SAP S/4 HANA.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.