Salesforce Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the US equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with multiple teams for implementation of business requirements using Salesforce.com Sales cloud and Service cloud software.
- Work with architecture team and product owners to understand the end state architecture of CRM platform using Salesforce Application Software & align the high-level /low level design which will be documented as user stories in Jira and Confluence.
- Create metadata packages for code deployments using GIT, Salesforce ANT.
- Provide support for business and functional acceptance testing which involves ensuring technical specifications meet business requirements.
- Involves in Unit Testing, Code Coverage fixing, creating Technical Documentations.
- Conducting the meetings with architects and team members and come up with estimations using Function Point Analysis method.
- Implement Salesforce Customization Development expertise for implementation, development, customization, integration, migration and support services for Salesforce, Salesforce1, Force.com, AppExchange apps and projects related to CRM modifications by extensive use of Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and Visual Force.
- Work on Data Migration Tools like Data Import Wizard and Data loader. Web services API Integration and Testing using functionality testing tool SOAP UI with extensive knowledge of REST SOAP XML WSDLs.
- Perform CRM Administration and Middleware Integration Administration; As a CRM Salesforce Certified Administrator, support the creation, configuration and maintenance of Custom Report Types, Dashboards, Components, Custom Settings,
- Duplicate Management, Certificate and Key Management, Setting up Users, Roles, Profiles, Public groups, lead, Case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to case , Role hierarchies and sharing rules to provide shared access among different users.
- Ensure successful and bug-free Software Installation and Integration on the systems.
- Implement Object Oriented Design patterns, CSS, XML, XSLT, APEX – CRM.
- Configuring Profiles, Roles, Security, Workflow rules, Approval Process and Process builders.
- Create and Manage Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Dashboards and Validation Rules.
- Assist the Business users in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Final Software Acceptance Testing (FSAT) and also after Go Live.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud implementation experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in custom development using Lightning Components or Lightning Web Components
- 1+ years’ experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Einstein Discovery or Einstein Data Flows.
- Strong experience with programming languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- Strong experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include : Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Experience with common JavScript frameworks such as Angular JS, React, etc.
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101