ETL Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involves in the Implementation of Production issues.
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Estimations, system design, writing program specifications, and reviews.
- Project planning and tracking the activities
- Work allocation within team members.
- Develop Unix Shell scripts.
- Develop ETL mappings, transformations using Informatica Power Center.
- Implement source and target definitions in workflow designer.
- Develop mappings using various transformations like update strategy, lookup, stored procedure, Router, Filter, sequence generator, joiner, aggregate transformation and _expression.
- Develop several reusable transformations and mapplets that were used in other mappings.
- Work on the server manager to run several sessions and batches concurrently and sequentially.
- Design Mappings to the utmost performance by optimizing expressions in expression editor of transformation, filtering source data at the source qualifier, and applying transformation logic.
- Data migration from flat files to Snowflake Cloud database and tables.
- Write stored procedures and creating tasks to run scheduled jobs to the procedures in Snowflake Cloud.
- Design the schema in Snowflake with Data retention period for 7 days for all permanent tables in order to maintain streams are not stale in near future.
- Create streams on dimensional raw tables and merge the data into foundation layer tables In Snowflake Cloud.
- Develop SQL batch files in Snowflake for data loads from and in to Snowflake using Snow SQL scripts.
- Able to work on OACLE PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions.
- Work on Support Release Implementation and Documentation.
- Implement Deployment Scripts for all the Releases.
- Co-ordinate with offshore and onshore teams resolved common challenges and discussed daily ticket status updates.
Skill / Knowledge required for the position:
- Extensive experience in developing ETL implementations using Informatica Power Center.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in enterprise solution engineering.
- Ability to lead and communicate with a wide variety of team members and client roles.
- Experience creating road maps and architectural reference diagrams.
- Sound ability to provide level of effort estimates and coordinate prioritization efforts of Solution Architects and Integration Architects.
- Write ORACLE PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions.
- Competence in sophisticated Snowflake experience and ability to write Unix/Python Scripts.
- Experience with web, database, object-oriented software technologies and SDLC methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment with multi-functional teams.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Informatica Power Center
- Unix / Python scripting
- Oracle SQL and P/SQL
- Snowflake Cloud
- Flat files
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.