Sr. Java Developer
Sr. Java Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Solution Architects to develop application prototypes.
- Design and create Oracle databases to support application development.
- Participate in the creation or review of project IT documents such as Requirements, Design, Test Cases, and Training materials.
- Participate in and contribute to Requirements Gathering and Design meetings.
- Develop solutions using Java or other similar technologies.
- Participate in Scrum and other application development related meetings.
- Design and develop intranet/extranet applications by using latest technologies.
- Design and develop application and enterprise level services and APIs.
- Maintenance and support to existing applications and operations.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Expert knowledge of core Java 8 or higher and multithreading.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Web Logic 12c and Oracle 12c Database.
- Expert knowledge of Unix, AIX, Sun Solaris and window operating systems
- Expert Knowledge of EMC Documentum 7.2.
- Expert Knowledge of JSF 2.x, PrimeFaces 5.2,
- Expert knowledge of Erwin Data Modeler 9.0 for data modelling.
- Expert knowledge of SCM tools like CVS, Subversion.
- Expert knowledge of Unified Modeling Language like Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Visio
- Expert knowledge with Angular, Angular materials, PrimeNg frameworks.
- Hands on experience in HTML5, CSS. Bootstrap and responsive UI is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Web Service (JAX- WS and JAX-RS).
- Expert knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, spring cloud and Jersey.
- Expert knowledge of ORM technologies like Hibernate and EJB
- Expert knowledge of Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2
- Expert knowledge of Adobe LifeCycle ES2 and AEM forms 6.2 on OSGi
- Expert knowledge of Kafka messaging ecosystem.
- Familiar with NPM, Artifactory, Jenkins.
- Familiar with AWS and Big Data Hadoop
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost-effective opportunities for change.
- General understanding of MV+ frameworks.
- Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-driven to complete the tasks and show ownership towards the application.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Front end development of Web and multithreaded applications.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Java 8 or higher, Angular, Spring, Spring Boot, JSF 2.x, PrimeFaces 5.2, EJB 3.x, Hibernate, JSP, Servlet, EMC Documentum 7.2.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience Oracle Web Logic 12c and Oracle 12c database.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Web Service (JAX- WS and JAX-RS).
- Minimum 3 years of writing unit and integration testing using libraries like JUnit, Jasmine test and Karma and Selenium.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UML
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HTML5, CSS. Experience in SASS is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe LifeCycle ES2 and AEM forms 6.2 on OSGi
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Kafka messaging ecosystem.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in AWS cloud and Big Data Hadoop.
- Experience in build and deployment automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101