Application Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to a U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage internal and external backend development resources to build and maintain Web projects.
- Work with the team (UX) to gather, define and analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies that will solve the client’s business needs.
- Create technical documentation and lead implementation planning with the development team using deep understanding of functional and business requirements.
- Solve complex data integration problems and architectural challenges.
- Recognize and communicate system or resource deficiencies early in order to implement effective solutions.
- Build, test and maintain responsive websites as well as custom modules within Drupal and other CMS platforms.
- Successfully integrate user-facing elements developed by frontend developers.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable Drupal modules with PHP.
- Integrate data storage solutions including SQL, MySQL and Microsoft Azure.
- Design, test and integrate system and enterprise software, as well as multi-tier systems architectures.
- Assist in the configuration of web server settings.
- Building web service integrations with various external systems based on REST/SOAP protocols.
- Building ad hoc SQL scripts/reports, stored procedures and functions for more complex user requests.
- Working with code repositories like Git and SVN for version controlling development artifacts.
- Fixing bugs flagged by testing team for the modules worked on through JIRA.
- Deployment of application on the development environments like assembly test box and product test box using tools like Maven, Jenkins, UNIX & Amazon Web Services.
- Documentation of features developed, and solutions provided as technical design document, sharing best practices using Confluence.
- Provide system support during & following Go Live.
- Work with System Architects to develop application prototypes.
- Design and create Oracle /MySQL databases to support application development.
- Participate in the creation or review of project IT documents such as Requirements, Design, Test Cases, and Training material s.
- Participate in and contribute to Requirements Gathering and Design meetings.
- Develop solution s using PHP, Drupal or other similar technologies.
- Participate in Scrum and other application development related meetings.
- Define data structures and application solutions.
- Define application solutions appropriate to customer requirements.
- Code, document and implement project specifications programs.
- Test, code and perform unit test plan for programs assigned.
- Design and build prototypes and designs.
- Integrate with 3rd party applications.
- 3+ years of experience with Drupal (including 8x and 9x).
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL 5.6 or 8.0.
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL.
- Demonstrate experience using Docker and Linux systems.
- Experience using Angular and/or ReactJS and jQuery.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills desired.
- Proven time management skills to ensure that tasks and documents are delivered according to schedule.
- Capability to determine, understand and document the business case and project scope.
- PHP 7.4 Object Oriented Programing is a must.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Expert oral and written communication skills to facilitate critical discussions between business customers, project stakeholders, and contracting team.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and approaches.
- Experience with issue/change management software (i.e. JIRA).
- Experience with configuration management tools.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Drupal 7, 8 and 9: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bootstrap: 1 year (Preferred)
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.