Senior Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and customize different modules of Order Management System for Equity Trading Platform.
- Optimize overall performance of the front office trading application considering high volume trading activities.
- Design components to represent complex financial data in an innovative graphical manner.
- Develop various parts of business-critical investment management front, middle and back office systems.
- Analyze current and continuing information system requirements.
- Design and develop interface programs and performs unit and integration testing of software business units.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Utilize sound knowledge of OOD principles in developing robust solutions.
- Develop SQL queries to extract manipulate, and/or calculate information to fulfill data and application requirements.
- Conduct technical research as necessary to develop and refine product concept.
- Communicating with system analysts and business users to gather & understand requirements.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and working with minimal supervision.
- Implement highly customize, reusable, performative and infallible code to meet the need of financial data criticality.
- Participate in service level testing and provide post development support for prod users.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies including the daily Scrum. Additionally, lead collaborative sessions with other team members.
Work experience required for the position:
- Experience with .Net platform and related technologies (WCF, Asp.net, LINQ etc.).
- Experience in WPF (XAML) with MVVM.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server database.
- Software Development Lifecycle experience required.
- Familiarity with user-centered design methodologies and best practices in UI/UX design.
- Strong object oriented programming skills.
- Proficient with Test Driven Development.
- Hand on experience with source control tool GITHUB.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Microsoft Technologies: WPF, Silverlight, XAML, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, WCF, Web Services, LINQ.
- Programming Languages: C#, Java.
- Database: SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Reporting Tools: Crystal Report, SQL Server Reporting Services [SSRS].
- IDEs: VisualStudio.NET, Expression Blend.
- Version Control Tools: Git, Accurev, Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Agile model, Rally, Scrum, Software Testing.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101