PLM Solution Architect
PLM Solution Architect with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3DEXPERIENCE platform (2018x) Implementation, configuration & customizations for customer’s as per the technical requirements and business needs.
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform discussion, understanding implementation roadmap, requirement gathering, solution design, development, implementation and Go-Live.
- Working with project teams to determine technical requirements needed to support business/functional requirements.
- Closely working with business owners for clarifying the requirements to implement, deliver and configure the system.
- Regular interaction with the Client Manager, Infrastructure team, Network Administrators, and Application Users – all belonging to different departments and divisions to ensure the smooth running of the application.
- Write user stories with acceptance criterion, create technical and design documents.
- Participate in the sprints, writing user stories, do fit/gap analysis, help development team using best practices, user acceptance and Go-LIVE.
- Participate in Functional & Technical design discussion with customer for current phase development.
- Guide development team during the entire project development lifecycle.
- Development of custom schema, functionalities and widgets using Unified typing, UI3 components, JPO’s, JSP’s, Java, UWA, AMD, Spinners following best-practices.
- Coordinating with business clients, supporting the application and implementing the process as per specifications provided. Answering the technical queries, driving the team and initiatives like – preparing the process, meeting drives metric collection and analysis, etc.
- This also includes helping the application users in understanding the application and setting up the environment for them to make the application up and running.
- Integration with LDAP for authentication and share point for document repositories to be accessed by external vendors/suppliers.
- Integration with Identity manager for user information synchronization.
- Effectively communicating with the business and development team for development scope, Issue resolution, production deployment and production issues.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Knowledge with 3DEXPERIENCE platform – P&O/ Security Model, Unified Typing, Exalead onePart, Exalead/ PLM Analytics, Change Management, Product configuration, Platform Installation, 3DPassport, 3DDashboard, Full-text-search, federated search, 3DSpace and 3DSwym.
- Business Process Services, Engineering Central, Program Central, Product configuration, RFQ Management, Supplier & Sourcing Accelerator, IP/EC Classification, Requirement Management, Product Central, SLM, Spinners/ TCL.
- CAD products Knowledge - SolidWorks, CATIA, VPM & Delmia.
- Extensive working & troubleshooting experience in Dassault Systems suite of products.
- Expertise with ENOVIA development and implementation projects from scratch.
- Project/Migration lead experience, Team Coordination, Good communication in oral and written skills.
- Expert Knowledge in Enovia customization, performance improvement, 3DEXPEREINCE platform, Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensive Dassault Systemes products suite knowledge.
- Expertise with supplier collaboration, project management, IP/EC Classification and PnO/ security model.
- Writing user stories, business use cases, Enhancement requests for any product gap and communicate with to Dassault Systemes R&D.
- Dassault platform software upgrade using Environment Integration tool.
- Full-text-search (SXI) product knowledge & best practices for search capabilities.
- Experience using Aspose APIs to export report in doc & pdf formats.
- Expertise in Data Migration from Legacy systems to 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Expertise in 3DEXPERIENCE Installation, Environment Setup, Integration and Configuration.
- Versatile consultant with excellent analytical and communication skills.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101