FullStack Developer with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Estimations, system design, writing program specifications and reviews.
- Project planning and tracking the activities.
- Work allocation within team members.
- Understand ETL mappings, transformations using Informatica Power Center.
- Writing Unix script to vault the user account.
- Develop several reusable transformations and mapplets that were used in other mappings.
- Developing Fullstack application using various front end technologies and Node.
- Testing Fullstack applications using various testing tools like JEST, Enzyme and Mocha.
- Developing statful applications using React JS with Redux.
- Developing stateless React applications using React Hooks.
- Working with Redux middlewares like Redux thunk.
Skills / Knowledge required :
- Experience in Fullstack development using MERN stack Mongo db, Express, React and Node.
- Experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux.
- Experience in Server-side development in various domains using Java/J2EE/EAI/REST/Serverless technologies.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts.
- Experience in Performance tuning, achieving High degree of scalability and availability.
- Experience in Dev Ops , Microservices.
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front-end frameworks, node modules and tools Strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools.
- Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai.
- Developed applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- Experience in developing Full stack applications using React JS, Node, Mongo db.
- Exposure to Redux and Middlewares like Redux thunk , Redux Saga.
- Experience with testing tools like JEST, Enzyme and Mocha.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Experience in various Estimation techniques and Function point analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Required to quickly write complex UNIX shell scripts to gather any identity details from all servers in the environment and log events that will prove completeness and accuracy of the solution daily.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and ETL procedures.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all data migration tasks.
- Experience in implementing data movement best practices and strategies to build and optimized and high performing solution.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to understand business requirement, functional requirements, and conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
- Incorporating process changes and updates into the Standard Operation Procedures.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101