Senior Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects. These requirements are consistent with both the demands of the job and the specification set forth by us.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Design Architecture J2EE, Spring MVC, JDBC Templates, AOP, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Hibernate, Portal-based applications using MVC framework etc.
- Implement Spring / Micronaut REST services based micro services components.
- Implement the web services and associated business modules integration.
- Implement hibernate models and mapping configurations and supported existing models.
- Generating the PDF files using Ghost4j and integrating and maintaining the generating documents in the Oracle content management system.
- Implement the UI interface using Angular/Backbone JS.
- Adjusting the heap and application memory parameters based on the need for better performance.
- Create technical solutions to simplify and operationalize existing processes.
- Covert the application into Micronaut application to support PAAS.
- Deploy the application in to Cloud Foundry.
Work Experience required for the position:
- Experience with Java Technologies (Java 1.8 +, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF, EJB etc.).
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Elastic Search, Cassandra, Hive etc.
- Software Development Lifecycle experience required.
- Familiarity with user-centered design methodologies and best practices in UI/UX design.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Proficient with Test Driven Development.
- Hand on experience with source control tool GITHUB.
- Oracle AQ’s, Rabbit MQ, Kafka.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Programming Languages: Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, PL/SQL
- IDEs: Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ,
- Version Control Tools: Git, Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Agile model, Rally, Scrum, Software Testing
- Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Micronaut, Hibernate
- Oracle AQ’s, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101