Senior Cloud Engineer
Senior Cloud Engineer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Design, develop and implement Microsoft Cloud Computing called Office365 using technologies such as ADFS, FIM, DIRSYNC/MIMSYNC, EOP, Quest Migration tool, Exchange Hybrid, MRS, OME.
- Work with customer agencies to migrate their mail systems from the legacy Exchange 2003-2010, Novell GroupWise or Lotus Notes Domino to a consolidated Exchange platform O365 using integrated Quest tool. Monitor the migration and troubleshoot the problems if encountered during the migration job.
- Architect, Install, configure, administer, report on and monitor Microsoft Exchange systems and objects within the system using Exchange tools, PowerShell and other scripting languages and monitoring tools including but not limited to MOM/SCOM.
- Establish co-existence/hybrid solutions between Exchange and foreign mail systems to support customer requirements of ZERO email downtime.
- Design, build and operate secure systems like ZIX encryption according to our build and operational standards.
- Troubleshoot problems, work with and relate to other technical specialists focusing on Microsoft Exchange in a resource forest model and other disciplines such as Active Directory and desktop, web and mobile clients.
- Configure and troubleshoot Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE/EOP) and email threat protection FireEye.
- Administer, maintain and troubleshoot the BlackBerry Enterprise Servers (BES) service for the legacy BES 365 and BES UEM.
- Design, Install, configure, administer and monitor Exchange Active Sync services and provide assistance with mobile devices using technology such as MobileIron.
- Design, Install, configure, administer and monitor Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business services and troubleshoot related issues.
- Architect, Install, configure, administer, report on and monitor Enterprise eFax solution RightFax and troubleshoot related issues.
- Consult with other technical specialists to develop maintenance, upgrade and rollback procedures.
- Provides technical support to users and technical specialists, including off hours and on-call support.
- Communicate clearly and effectively through both verbal and written means and develop and maintain productive working relationships within and across organizational boundaries.
- Research, recommend and implement archiving solution based on industry best practices and our guidelines.
- Provide a comprehensive disaster recovery plan for E-mail services that include system backups and fail over options as per our guidelines.
- Recommends hardware and software upgrades according to growth statistics.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- At least 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Cloud Computing called Office365 to migrate mail systems from Exchange 2003-2010, Novell GroupWise or Lotus Notes Domino using Quest Migration tool.
- Hybrid O365 environment, design, develop & implement.
- Expert in PowerShell scripting, MOM/SCOM monitoring tool, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, OneDrive, unified messaging, Skype for Business.
- Extensive experience with Exchange connectors, accepted/remote domains.
- At least 3-4 years’ professional experience related to Federation Identity Management (FIM), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Directory Synchronization (DIRSYNC), Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM).
- Online Messaging Encryption (OME), ZIX encryption, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Mailbox Replication Service (MRS).
- SQL server experience with BES 365, BES UEM, MobileIron.
- Expertise in security compliances like DLP, Data governance, Threat Management, Mail Flow, Data Privacy.
- Litigation hold management via eDiscovery, retention policies, journal rules.
- Extensive working & troubleshooting experience in SMTP mail relay, URL trace, message trace, transport rules
- Security, risk or audit related experience in advanced threat protection FireEye.
- Project/Migration lead experience, Team Coordination, Good communication in oral and written skills.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise eFax solution RightFax.
- Experience installing, configuring, administering, reporting on and monitoring Microsoft Exchange systems and objects within the system using Exchange tools, PowerShell and other scripting languages and monitoring tools including but not limited to MOM/SCOM.
- Experience administering, maintaining and troubleshooting the BlackBerry Enterprise Servers (BES) service.
- Experience installing, configuring, administering and monitoring Exchange Active Sync services and providing assistance with mobile devices.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.