Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing proofs of concept and design documentation for the solutions designed and preparation of software approaches and arriving at the best one which caters to the customization requirements using these special tools based on parameters like performance, stability & security.
- Scripting the application codes with the help of design patterns and principles using data structures and algorithms. Using ReactJS for desktop application and ReactJS integrated with Ionic framework for mobile application.
- Develop relational and non-relational databases and its programs and procedures necessary to integrate it with the application. Building ad hoc SQL scripts/reports, stored procedures and functions for more complex user requests.
- Tests the application to determine its operational reliability, Identifying and resolving bugs in application code using unit tests with Junit and Nunit. Implement UI testing using frameworks and test and debug it for web and mobile devices.
- Implementing the development in agile methodology in compliance with the business and data model of the project.
- Interacting and communicating with different teams as and when required to solve programming issues within various modules.
- Providing System Administration and Server implementation services for application development using Windows/Linux which includes Integration, Release, Deployment and Application Monitoring.
- Develop automated test scripts and testing the product in a local and production environment.
- Implementing a cloud environment to achieve Devops in agile methodology using cloud services such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Utilizing Configuration Management tools such as Jenkins to achieve Continuation Integration and Deployment with automated java scripts files.
- Using Spring Boot application for processing retrieved data and use of Spring Cloud streams for managing email notifications.
- Developing restful webservices to capture the JSON data and utilizing it for UI views or other restful web service. Building web service integrations with various external systems based on REST/SOAP protocols.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements with analysts, designers and making recommendations on areas of process improvement and providing optimal efficient solutions.
- Working with code repositories like Git for version controlling development artifacts. Fixing bugs flagged by the testing team for the modules worked on through JIRA.
- Documentation of features developed, and solutions provided as technical design documents, sharing best practices using Confluence.
- Provide system support during & following Go Live.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional industry experience.
- Development/customization experience with Java, C#, ReactJS, SQL, Spring Ecosystem, Hibernate, Web Services.
- Experience in Vendor Client Information System and the backend data structures.
- Strong Object-Oriented development background or knowledge.
- 4-6 years of Java/C# and back end development (Mandatory).
- 3-4 years of SQL, MySQL, Redis.
- Spring Framework, Spring cloud streams.
- SOA / Web services development, Microservice Development.
- HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with JSON and XML.
- Shell Scripting.
- Maven, Gradle.
- Linux/ Windows.
- Experience with Jenkins, PCF.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exposure and understanding of web servers like Tomcat, Apache, IIS or similar.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment using agile methodologies.
- Takes ownership and pride in delivering a product that works as promised.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- RESTful API development experience preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers a huge plus.
- Working knowledge of .Net Framework is plus.
- Working knowledge of Unix commands and shell scripting.
- Exposure with version control using Git.
- Experience with issue/change management software (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with build & deployment tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, etc.).
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101