Software Engineer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Suggesting enhancements to improve user experience based on the project data and its targeted users.
- Writing requirements, if any missing that improves the user accessibility.
- Developing applications based on the User Story requirements.
- Modify if any existing features as per the user needs.
- Doing code review with peers to improve coding standards.
- Code optimizing to improve the performance of the client app.
- Store the user activity data and recommend smart products based on their activity.
- Create, Read, Update and Delete tablets in database as part of the development activity.
- Doing System testing, performance testing and validation for the application before it is accessed by users.
- Writing test cases as part of the developed code to check the functionality before it hits release.
- Writing documentation for the developed software which has guidelines for customers describing the functionalities of application.
- Getting new user requirements from client and suggesting improvements if any.
- Identify, report and Resolve & Track the issues/defects till they are closed in HPQC, JIRA and MS-SharePoint.
- Provide direction on application maintenance, troubleshooting and support including corrections for production issues, recommendations for improvement and coordination with our service partners and other IT Support groups for problem resolution.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.