Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop GUI for multiple financial applications to ensure consistent usability and functionality for business owners.
- Design, develop and create Oracle DB to support application for development and Testing the application.
- Involves in designing, developing and execution of entire SDLS Process including documentation of Project Plans, Requirements, Functional Requirement Document, Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts for Web applications.
- Design, develop and maintain various external and internal NY State applications and for testing these applications.
- Analyze business needs and create user acceptance tests and the appropriate documentation.
- Create, manage and maintain on-line context-sensitive help system for multiple applications using RoboHelp.
- Create, maintain and run automation tests with tools such as UFT (Unified Functional Testing) using Open2Test framework and/or Selenium WebDriver with Java or .Net Core 2.0 on various browsers.
- Design and develop the test cases for Accessibility Testing according to the WCAG 2.0.
- Test various financial application manually or/and using automation testing tools carrying out the Integration, Regression, System testing and Ad-Hoc testing.
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings to support Agile methodology used for system development.
- Verify and ensure overall application works as in compliance with existing laws, regulations and guidelines.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Expert knowledge and Work experience as Scrum Master and Writing and maintaining the requirement documents.
- Work experience with Jenkins, Java and Selenium.
- Work experience with .Net Framework.
- Expert knowledge of Open2Test Framework.
- Expert knowledge in ALM QC, Jira and Bugzilla.
- Expert Knowledge of accessibility testing tools like WAVE, JAWS, EvalAccess and NVDA.
- Expert Knowledge of SQL.
- Expert knowledge of Web Services Testing with different Tools.
- Expert knowledge of UFT 12.0, QTP 10 and higher.
- Expert knowledge of Robo Help.
- Expert knowledge of POS testing.
- Expert in Visual Studio.
- Expert in creation Test Plan, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix and Various release Documents.
- Expert in usage of various tools like Version One Share point, ALM QC and Perforce.
- Work Experience in Mainframe technologies like COBOL, JCL, DB2, Assembler, REXX and CICS.
- Self-directed and Self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost-effective opportunities for change.
- General understanding of MV+ frameworks.
- Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Automation Tools – UFT 12.5 and/or higher, RoboHelp 12, WAVE, JAWS, NVDA, ALM QC, JIRA, Visual Studio 2018, Angular 5 &6, Angular Material, Oracle 12c, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101