Java Developer with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand software business requirements, design and implement solutions to integrate virtual assistant platform services with third party Applications/Vendors for Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- Interact with Business and technology teams to analyze complex systems requirements and transforming requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Develop wed based java applications using Java frameworks such as Spring (RESTFUL, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate and Mybatis.
- Building ad hoc SQL scripts/reports, stored procedures and functions for more complex user requests to store in Oracle Database.
- Work with code repositories such as Git, SVN & Github for version controlling development artifacts.
- Involve in Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology and TDD Test Driven Development.
- Involve in requirements gathering, technical design, coding, testing for various web-based applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues and involved in production support activities.
- Application development using J2EE Application Servers such as IBM Web sphere & Tomcat web servers.
- Define architectural approach and innovative design of complex applications including application architecture, technology selection, design configuration and definition of solution alternatives to ensure system design meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Responsible for the upkeep of integration standards & toolset by performing code reviews, design reviews, source control management, and writing unit tests and performance tests.
Hands on development in agile development methodologies.
- Work with Business and technology teams in problem understanding, requirements discovery, analyze complex business requirements, data analysis and modelling, design and writes functional and technical specifications.
- Testing the application against the test plan using Junit Framework.
- Build web service integrations with various external systems based on REST/SOAP protocols.
- Fix bugs flagged by testing team for the modules worked on through JIRA.
- 5+ Years of hands on coding experience on Core Java, J2EE, Spring, hibernate & rest API.
- Knowledge and experience in RESTful or SOAP Web Services.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience with spring/Hibernate framework.
- Knowledge and experience with GitHub, Jenkins and Maven tools.
- Experience in Oracle Database.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101