Salesforce BA with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Translate technical specifications such as program flow diagrams into program code. Analyze, Develop, Modify, Test and Maintain Robust Website Systems.
- Utilize mark-up and scripting languages as well as programming languages on various platforms to integrate the Internet, database technology and current trends in Web technology.
- Develop solution to business systems problems, optimize systems and design modification/enhancements by studying the current system in action, using data reporting and analysis tools to pull relevant technical, business and product development.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and verify the Requirements. He will consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes and analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
- During implementation, confirm that deliverables meet stated client requirements and prepare technical design document to ensure the requirements traceability.
- Design, develop and implement new software components and reports to ensure system-wide efficiency, reliability and compatibility and to maximize system performance.
- Create workflows and technical solution document for developers with step-by-step instructions system changes and updates.
- Create proof of concept (POC) in test systems, validate technical instructions and verify if code will work in actual systems.
- Implement HIPAA compliant data migration projects by identifying and mapping key data elements along with documenting data transfer agreements outlining business rules governing exchange of PHI/Non-PHI information between various vendors.
- Acquire and transform operational, technical, clinical and health data from databases to optimize business processes and software applications, with a focus on systems scope and objectives to provide technical guidance concerning the business implications of various systems.
- Perform Salesforce Admin responsibilities and configure system based on requirements. He will analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer systems capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Report risks/issues to project deliverables to supervisor. He will ensure deliverables meet project timelines.
- Analyze requirements, develop business rules and attend reviews to arrive at design patterns/solutions.
- Create document and revise system design procedures.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Interface directly with Sales/business units and IT teams to analyze and resolve technical issues. He will utilize his leadership experience, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Develop knowledge articles that will assist with troubleshooting an issue resolution if any are reported postproduction deployment.
- Ensure deliverables meet Client quality standards and regulatory compliance.
- Verify requirement, design documents, code, and test scripts adhere to the client provided quality standards and template.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.