SAP Consultant with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall Access Control policies across enterprise level applications ensuring appropriate builds and separation of duties.
- Oversee and assist with ongoing maintenance of configuration within GRC application
- Analyze and understand current role and access restrictions from audit perspective and synchronize with existing SAP GRC access control to provide risk-free environment.
- Work with Internal and External Audit to make sure Audit requirements are met and there are no gaps.
- Implement security policies, process, audits, SOX, and SOD concepts.
- Translate Business Process best practices into compliant system requirements.
- Communicate to technical and business partners regarding risks and potential controls to mitigate risks.
- Lead or participate in systems project identification and feasibility, design, configuration, testing and implementation phases of projects. Effectively apply software development methodology and enforce standard while maintaining change control procedures and documentation.
- Work closely with the business and IT technical staff to meet expected customer service levels.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer, for cross training purposes, to other members of the IT application team.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred.
- SAP Security Certification is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP Security architecture design
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP security design, analysis, business blueprint, configuration, realization, go-live, testing, pre- and post-production support, and knowledge transfer for multiple full lifecycle implementations
- Working knowledge of SoD (segregation of duties) analysis, sensitive transactions analysis, SAP development (includes ABAP), SAP modules, Solution Manager and Transport System, Basis Component, NetWeaver, SAP-GUI, and Portals
- Experience in use and/or implementation of security tools
- Should have exposure to IPC Process (Incident, Problem & Change Management), Root Cause Analysis
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new systems and information quickly.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills. Ability to express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the business, experience in training end users.
- Experience in FDA regulated industry and strong understanding of GxP and SOX requirements with strong understanding of business processes in life cycle/pharmaceutical industry
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.