Node JS Developer
Node JS Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design application using technology like Node JS, React JS, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Drupal, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, SOLR, Elastic search etc
- Conducting active research on industry wide frameworks, staying abreast of latest technological trends, and integrating them into the platform needs.
- Involve in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modelling, analysis, architecture design & development and the project is developed using Agile Methodology.
- Create UI templates and functionality to be merged with the backend REST API for proper communication of front and back end to enable efficient working of application.
- Use Jenkins to make build process. Perform code reviews and code refactoring to increase application scale, reduce latency and code duplication.
- Architecture and technical design development.
- Guide the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects.
- Work with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions.
- Extract requirements, lead design, estimation, planning and implementation of IT systems and assume full product responsibility.
- Create processes to optimize and automate (wherever possible) development, builds and product quality.
- Constantly optimize the product and infrastructure for nonfunctional requirements (security, performance, flexibility, scale, and robustness).
- Constantly evaluate cutting edge technologies and suggest adopting specific technologies to improve business/ product efficiency.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.