Full Stack Java Architect
Full Stack Java Architect with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish overall architecture vision for the domain and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Recommend new technologies for domains based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Co-ordinate all domain level conceptual architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Build microservices and data pipelines to fully automate and integrate the full lifecycle of issues and events management into our real-time, event-based data ecosystem in the public/ private cloud.
- Work with and mentor lead developers to ensure all software components combine to meet your vision and the component quality is high, also assist lead developers to work through particularly challenging development activities.
- Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, GIT and other DevOps priniciples to lead and deploy Java code.
- Apply knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Perform code reviews and provide critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborate within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Incorporate process changes and updates into the Standard Operation Procedures.
- Required to quickly write complex UNIX shell scripts to gather any identity details from all servers in the environment and log events that will prove completeness and accuracy of the solution daily.
- Develop applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security. (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- Experience in Full Stack development using MERN stack Mongo db, Express, React and Node.
- Experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux.
- Experience in Server-side development in various domains using Java/ J2EE/ EAI/ REST/ Serverless technologies.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts.
- Experience in Performance tuning, achieving High degree of scalability and availability.
- Experience in designing and developing reusable front-end frameworks, node modules and tools
- Strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Experience in designing, developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools.
- Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications.
- Experience in developing Full stack applications using React JS, Node, Mongo db.
- Exposure to Redux and Middlewares like Redux thunk , Redux Saga.
- Experience with unit & integration testing tools like Jasmine, JEST, Enzyme, Cucumber and Mocha.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Experience in various Estimation techniques and Function point analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and ETL procedures.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all data migration tasks.
- Experience in implementing data movement best practices and strategies to build and optimized and high performing solution.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to understand business requirements, functional requirements, and conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
- Professional experience in creating Single page applications using framework such as Angular JS, React JS, JQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML5, CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Strong experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL) and with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101