Information Security Analyst II
Information Security Analyst II with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Estimations, system design, writing program specifications and reviews.
- Project planning and tracking the activities.
- Work allocation within team members.
- Coding in ORACLE PL/SQL and Unix Shell scripting.
- Develop ETL mappings, transformations using Informatica Power Center.
- Implement source and target definitions in workflow designer.
- Develop mappings using various transformations like update strategy, lookup, stored procedure, Router, Filter, sequence generator, joiner, aggregate transformation and _expression.
- Creating Blade Logic objects and jobs of Unix shell scripts for the automation.
- Writing Unix script to vault the user account by implementing the Cyberark functionality to avoid manual resetting of the passwords.
- Develop several reusable transformations and mapplets that were used in other mappings.
- Work on the server manager to run several sessions and batches concurrently and sequentially.
- Mappings were designed to the utmost performance by optimizing expressions in expression editor of transformation, filtering source data at the source qualifier and applying transformation logic.
- Create, collect and store security related data from the servers like groups, accounts, permissions, privileges, memberships of the users, servers and provide access certification information to Sailpoint system for provision and deprovision process by developing Unix scripts and ETL process.
- Process Workday files like employees, pre-hires, terminations, transfers and monitor users security access permissions.
Skills / Knowledge required :
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts.
- Has a good knowledge on how Access Control is applied, implemented and maintained on Active Directory, UNIX & Windows servers and on databases like Sybase, Oracle, UDB & MSSQL.
- Expert designer, coder and tester for data warehouse programming by using Informatica Power Center. (9.5.1 and Above).
- Experience in creating Shortcuts to reuse objects across folders without creating multiple objects in the Informatica repository.
- Experience in writing Pre-and Post-session commands on Source and Target database using Shell scripting.
- Expert in writing complex SQL and PL/SQL blocks for Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL, and UDB/DB2.
- Required to quickly write complex UNIX shell scripts to gather any identity details from all servers in the environment and log events that will prove completeness and accuracy of the solution daily.
- Expert in design Autosys jobs for scheduling the UNIX shell scripts and Informatica workflows.
- Strong experience in BladeLogic Server Automation and BladeLogic Architect.
- Experience in BMC BladeLogic Server Automation activities - Adding Servers, Creation / Maintenance of NSH Scripts, Creation of BL Packages, Jobs, Snapshots, Audits etc.
- Data modelling and dimensional data warehouse schema design experience.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and ETL procedures.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all data migration tasks.
- Experience in implementing data movement best practices and strategies to build and optimized and high performing solution.
- Strong experience in coordinating with the Business Analysts to understand business requirement, functional requirements, and conversion of business rules into technical specifications.
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
- Incorporating process changes and updates into the Standard Operation Procedures.
Work experience / Technologies required for the position:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Data warehousing and Business Intelligence applications.
- Candidate should be extremely familiar with Informatica Power Center.
- Candidate should have Unix scripting knowledge with proven experience along with SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive.
- Experience using analytical and problem solving skills.
- Informatica ETL certification is a plus.
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101