Full Stack Java Architect
Full Stack Java Architect with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Architecture and technical design development.
- Managing the overall production deployment and infrastructure, providing best practice guidelines and process development for the engineering team, and even managing and recruiting engineering team members.
- Guide the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects.
- Work with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions.
- Extract requirements, lead design, estimation, planning and implementation of IT systems and assume full product responsibility.
- Perform code reviews and code refactoring to increase application scale, reduce latency and code duplication.
- Create processes to optimize and automate (wherever possible) development, builds and product quality.
- Constantly optimize the product and infrastructure for nonfunctional requirements (security, performance, flexibility, scale, and robustness).
- Constantly evaluate cutting edge technologies and suggest adopting specific technologies to improve business/ product efficiency.
- Own the product roadmap and manage high, mid, and low-level project plans.
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations to senior internal stakeholders.
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low-Level Design document, Nonfunctional requirements for the project.
- Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
- Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Review design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in translate load and exhibit unrelated data sets in various formats and sources like JSON, text files, Kafka queues and log data.
- Design application using technology like AngularJS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Derby, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Conducting active research on industry wide frameworks, staying abreast of latest technological trends, and integrating them into the platform needs.
- Building - and, when necessary, rebuilding -- and leading high-performance teams. Proven track record of identifying and developing technology talent and leading a team of high-performance personnel.
- Develop modular, reusable, efficient and scalable code to implement the solutions.
Skills / Knowledge required
- 10+ years of consulting and implementation experience in architecting, designing technical solutions to solve project related complex data problems.
- 6+ years of experience on UI frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML5, CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Must have excellent experience of managing nonfunctional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, loose coupling & system robustness
- Should have exposure with SOA, micro-services and ESBs
- Must have deep experience in enterprise architecture, design patterns and implementation of large scale, secure, distributed, highly concurrent and performance sensitive applications
- Must have experience with deployment dockers, Kubernetes, API gateway & cloud DBs.
- Experience with BackboneJS, Angular, Polymer and other popular front-end frameworks.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE , Spring, Microservices, Hibernate and webservices (SOAP/REST).
- Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML and integrating with Identity provides, LDAP and ADFS.
- Extensive experience working on ES6/ES7/ES8, UI Middleware.
- Experience working on UI sharing like Web Components, Micro front-ends, Control/Pattern libraries and tools.
- Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using ESB.
- Strong organizational awareness and the ability to work effectively at multiple levels within an organization. Equally comfortable in discussing technical/analytical details with technical thought leaders as explaining technical subject matter with a non-technical audience high-level executive.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills & must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time.
- Detail oriented, cross-browser implementation aware and hands on performance optimizations.
- UX success factors accessibility, usability and aesthetics.
- Develop micro-components, microservices and deploy on cloud platforms like GCP, Amazon EC2, Azure etc.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101