Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare business requirement documents and functional documents, specification documents mapping the business requirements to programs/applications.
- Prepare logical diagrams charts to assist in problem analysis and submit recommendations for solutions.
- Analyze software requirements and provide solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing.
- Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for programming into computer language.
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequencing and/or codes.
- Implement projects with Agile, Scrum methodologies in application development and participating in sprints and stand up day today activities.
- Work with team in design, development, data modeling and implementations of web-based applications like J2EE (Java EE) and front-end using Angular, ReactJS, etc.
- Responsible to work in all stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Build and implement database connectivity using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools.
- Develop and work on implementing Web Services: SOAP/REST.
- Responsible in working with source control VSS, TFS and VSS.
- Minimum 3 years of professional industry experience.
- Strong Object-Oriented development background or knowledge.
- At least 2 years of Java and back end development.
- RESTful API development experience.
- Experience on Version control using Git.
- Issue/change management software (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with databases & SQL.
- Experience with JSON and XML.
- Exposure and understanding of webservers like Tomcat, Apache or similar.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment using agile methodologies.
- Takes ownership and pride in delivering a product that works as promised.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101