SAP Consultant with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of SAP SAS Suite on S/4 HANA projects, analyze and configure technical SAP platform integration requirements.
- Preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go-Live phases of Client’s SAP Cloud platform as an open platform digitization of total client’s business processes integration.
- Analyze and perform complex solution feasibility studies of the above-mentioned projects, process technical design reviews, serve as SAP Functional Consultant and support respective managers from a technology point of view for all projects.
- Manage multiple concurrent complexes, multi-phased implementations following SAP Concur implementation methodology and provide Service Administration to clients.
- Successful delivery of Travel and Expense technology/process deliverables; particularly in the SAP Concur Integration Support (SAP or S4/HANA), SAP Interfaces Monitoring and maintenance, Cognos Reporting. This includes implementation and/or extension of SAP Concur applications.
- Continuous technical development of client's fresh implementing SAP Internal IT Finance and Management Controlling teams with SAP system training to submit timely GAAP reports to concerned authorities using SAP reporting platform for all the above projects.
- Analyze and design SAP Scripts, Smart forms, technical validations, Substitutions required for all the above SAP Enterprise technical renovation projects.
- Design User training for continuous plant digitization rollouts and mitigating defects/bugs raised by test team to deliver stable build to the Stakeholders.
- Explore and design SAP latest cutting-edge technologies like Central Finance and other related embedded software across client's overall SAP solution engagement.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- 5 + years of Years Implementation, support or both experiences in SAP environment and/ SAP Concur Expense and Request module with at least 2 projects.
- Should have worked on end-to-end project life cycle and Enhancements/ rollout / Implementation in Investment projects, Customer Projects, and Overhead Projects.
- In depth experience in supporting SAP Concur Expense and Request modules.
- Experience in Configuration, testing, preparing Test documents with business scenarios and communication with business for providing solution.
- Familiarity with service now and solution manager to carry out support activities would be an added advantage.
- Functional Knowledge of Travel and Expense policies and Procedures, Spend policies, Cash Advance policies and similar travel processes.
- Should have knowledge of basic programming in ABAP HR and de-bugging skills to identify and fixing technical issues.
- Must have experience and expertise in SAP Integration with Concur Solutions (SAP ICS) and connectors.
- Understanding of Concur Application and Expense posting from Concur to SAP and Master data transmission from SAP to Concur.
- Understanding of relevant SAP batch jobs for concur, creation and monitoring.
- Analyse user stories, requirements & develop test scenarios & test cases.
- Fair knowledge of SAP concepts (FICO, ECC 6.0), SAP Multi-site experience, processes.
- Familiar to work on support engagement and manage tickets with knowledge on SLAs.
- Expertise in real-time consolidation process.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills, as this position is Client facing & interacting with customer Business and IT Leads.
- Good to have SAP Concur Certification.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.