Sr. Software Developer
Sr. Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, Design, Code and Test new Windows and web software applications.
- Serve as an integral team member in development of new system functionality.
- Participate in daily review meetings regarding the project plan and implementation of system releases.
- Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of superior web applications.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
- Analyze new requirements for integration into the solution.
- Conduct impact analysis on of new requirements on existing functionalities.
- Create design documents for given requirements including matrices, use cases, and storyboards.
- Provide work effort estimates to implement/develop given functionalities.
- Construct database design for given requirements.
- Strategically design back-end database structures for the web applications in order to conform to multiple mediums.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Generate stored procedures that are complex in nature for the purpose of software maintenance.
- Build new reports using SSRS with integration within the user interface.
Technologies Involved / Skills required for the position:
- Microsoft Suite: ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net
- Framework: AngularJS, .Net
- Web Technology: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Telerik UI for ASP.Net, AJAX
- Database: MS SQL Server, SQLite
- Reporting Tools: SSRS, Sisence
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile model, Scrum, Software Testing.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101.