Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involve in project Life Cycle - from analysis to production implementation, with emphasis on identifying the source and source data validation, developing logic and transformation as per the requirement and creating mappings and loading the data into different targets.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Responsible for System/ Functional Requirements and Design Review.
- Design and develop Automation tools & frameworks for functional and performance requirements which includes UI, APIs using Java, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Locust, iOS and Android.
- Responsible for integration of automation with build, deployment and CI/CD pipeline systems using Maven, Gradle, Shell Scripts and Jenkins.
- Build and manage the QA, Dev/ CICD environments in Cloud like AWS, Azure using tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Monitor and report Production and Non-Production environments for system and application alerts using tools such as Splunk, Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog etc.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Use JIRA or similar tool(s) for incident creation, bug tracking and change management process.
- Work with GIT repository for all development and code maintenance.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Experience in using Java, Python for building applications.
- Experience building and optimizing tools and frameworks for development, testing and deployments.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external applications and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to functional understanding of the applications.
- Experience in building, testing and deploying Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) applications along with RestAPIs.
- Experience in building frameworks for automation of UI, API application validations.
- Experience in building CI/CD systems using tools like Git, Jenkins/ CircleCI, Maven/ Gradle etc.
- Experience working with cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure for running production and non-production systems.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems like Splunk, Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog etc.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- At least with 5+ years of experience in a Software Developer or similar roles, who has attained a Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
Python, Java, AWS, Azure, GCP, Jenkins, CircleCI, Maven, Gradle, Junit, PyTest, WebDriver, iOS, Android
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101