Rite Pros Inc has openings for the positions :
1. Programmer (RP200901) with Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Any Analytical Science or related and 3 yrs of exp in assisting full life cycle development including requirements analysis, designing, prototyping, coding, and testing software applications.
2. Senior Data Analyst (RP200902.) with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology, Information Security/Systems and 1 yr of exp to develop, create and modify general computer applications software and deploying applications by using WebSphere Application Servers. Diagnose resolve and implements preventive measures to prevent problems for availability, recoverability, and performance of all supported database environments. Ability to implement database change controls, as well as development, staging & production SQL databases. Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper usage of data in tables and various support tools, such as database dictionaries.
3. Software Developer (RP200903) with Master’s degree in Computer Science/Applications, Engineering any, Technology, Information System or related to design, develop, implement, maintain and test business functions and web applications using a variety of languages, tools, methodologies and technologies. Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
5. Sr. Software Developer (RP200905) with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology or related and 5 yrs of exp to develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Identify and analyze non-functional requirements and design solutions for them. Implement the solutions using Java, Java Plugin, EJB, CDI, Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2, Web Services, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX and Oracle & SQL Server DB. Troubleshooting performance and memory issues. Involve in SDLC in technical requirements, design, implementation and validation.
6. Senior DevOps Engineer (RP200906) with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology or related and 5 yrs of exp to build, maintain infrastructure for Production, QA & Dev environments in Cloud like AWS, Microsoft Azure using infra as code tools as Ansible, Terraform. Develop, Maintain, Build, Deployment systems using Maven, Gradle, Shell Scripts. Build Continuous Integration (CI/CD) & Testing pipelines using Jenkins, Circle CI. Develop tools & frameworks for Continuous Testing using Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Locust with Java, Python. Test & report bugs. Own production incidents, conduct triaging. Work with monitoring & alerting tools like Splunk, Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog.
7. Salesforce Developer (RP200907) with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology, Information Systems or related and 1 yr of exp to design, develop, test, document and deploy on the Force.com platform. Involve in development, administration, configuration and Support of sales force CRM and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform. Analyze and modify Salesforce out of box workflows, field updates and approval process to suit the business needs. Provide support to ongoing salesforce.com maintenance, administration services including custom objects, workflow and triggers. Integration of Salesforce Applications using SOAP and REST Services.
8. Software Developer/Java (RP200908) with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology, Management Information Systems or related and 6 months of exp to design, prototyping and development of scalable complex enterprise application modules applying object oriented analysis, concept and using latest Java/J2EE and web technology stacks to meet functional requirement. Design and develop base controller classes with Action filters and Exception filters in MVC. Implement token-based authentication for securing API calls. Develop the services using RESTful web APIs to access catalog and basket related functionalities. Write T-SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
415 Congress St, Suite # 201 & 202
Portland, ME 04101