Rite Pros Inc has openings for the positions :
1. Software Developer (RP220601)with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology, Information Systems or related with 1yr of exp. to Design various types of performance test scenarios and execute them based on the application requirements. Experience with C#, Java, and .NET frameworks in order to participate in design and code inspections to proactively assist in identifying bottlenecks. Participate in systems testing, develop procedures and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
2. Sr. Software Developer (RP220602) with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology, Information Systems or related with 5yrs of exp. to Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Identify and analyze non-functional requirements and design solutions for them. Implement the solutions using Java, Java Plugin, EJB, CDI, Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2, Web Services, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, PHP, Drupal, JQuery, AJAX and Oracle & SQL Server DB. Troubleshooting performance and memory issues. Involve in SDLC in technical requirements, design, implementation and validation.
3. Programmer (RP220603) with Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Any Analytical Science or related with 3yrs of exp. to Assisting full life cycle development including requirements analysis, designing, prototyping, coding, and testing software applications.
5. Business Systems Analyst (RP220605) with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology, Management Information Systems / Assurance or related with 2 years of experience to work closely with team to identify and analyze core business process and workflows. Responsible for tracking and publishing the status of all new projects to stakeholders. Liaison between business units and the Information Technology area or solution providers for all system development discussions and implementations. Plan, arrange and control meetings, workshops and relations with customers during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work.
6. Software Application Developer (RP220606) with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology, Information Systems or related with 2 years of experience to Perform code reviews based on defined standards. Designing reports and dashboard page with dynamic graphs based on captured details using HTML, CSS, and AJAX, AngularJS. Development of REST API services using customized MVC framework. Development of REST API services using customized API framework, JSON and SOAP. Perform load tests, troubleshooting and fixing issues, monitoring and performance tuning web applications. Create batch processing for performing ETL operations from SFDC to downstream systems. Work with Mule any point API Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
7. Sr. SAP Technical Consultant (RP220607) with Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering any, Technology or related with 5yrs of experience to Analyze, design, code and test requests and enhancements to SAP objects. Responsible for performance tuning of the programs and utilizing best practices. Support and assist the change management and communication processes. Extensively used EPM functions in reports/input schedules. Extend existing BPC models to other divisions. Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience. Experience in SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools. Experience performing administration of SAP software application products, including SAP Business & Enterprise solutions, ECC, BW, CRM, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP software solutions.
Work location is Portland, ME with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
Rite Pros is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please Mail Resumes to:
Rite Pros, Inc.
565 Congress St, Suite # 305
Portland, ME 04101